Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spring Dresses






















Another one of my latest projects has been to make Spring/Easter dresses for the girls. Hallie & Kayleigh got their dresses before Easter & Kelty had to wait until Mom &Dad went down to Mexico.
Guess which dress is for who!
I also sent the kids some Easter treats & little toys. Hallie enjoyed the Jelly Beans & the little plastic carrot they came in. Kayleigh preferred to dump the Jelly Beans on the floor and ask Julie to help her clean them up & put them back in the carrot. I'm planning to post pictures of the girls in the dresses, but am waiting for a picture of Kayleigh & Kelty.

3 comments:

  1. Kelty loved her dress, she loves to look at patterns and things. I have a picture, so come get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though I haven't met you formally yet I have to tell I love your work! The George quilt, the dresses, EVERYTHING! You have an amazing talent :O)

    Ceri (David's sister)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't seen Kelty's dress, yet and I love the picture. It is as darling as the other two.

    ReplyDelete